Sunday, June 24, 2007

95th Bomb Group Legend Robert Cozens Article

Bob's plane, Patsy Ann III, named after his lovely wife.
Bob's crew.

I found an excellent article about 95th Bomb Group pilot Robert (Bob) Cozens that covers his enlistment, training, and combat in wonderful style and detail. Bob was in the original 95th, and flew his missions very early in the war. He went on the infamous Kiel mission and was involved in both Munster and Schweinfurt. I am adding the link to this article with my highest recommendations. Bob and his wife Patsy are alive and well in California, and he has been involved in my novel-writing advisors group. You will need Adobe Reader to read this file.


1 comment:

Leslie said...

Looking for Robert (Bobby) Spencer Foster, radio-gunner on several B17 in WW2. He might have been on the crew of the Patsy Ann but the we're not sure. The pic from a book we have shows the crew in 1944 and one of the guys looks like my Dad's uncle (this Robert Foster). If anyone has info on the crews of the Patsy Ann or of other B17s with Foster on them, please contact me. leslie_in_texas@yahoo.com